Danity Kane - Damaged





(Shannon)
Do,do you got a first aid kit handy?
Do,do you,know how to patch up a wound tell me.
Are,are,are,are you,are you patient understanding cuz i might need some time to clear the hole in my heart and I...

(I've tried every rememdy,nothing seems to work for me.)

(D.Woods)
Baby,baby thhis situations driving me carzy.
And i really wanna be your lady
Blame the one before you left me so..
(Chorus)
Damaged,damaged,damaged,damaged
I really wanna let you know
that my heart is damaged,damaged,so damaged,so damaged
and you can blame the one before.

(Dawn)
So how you gonna fix it fix it fix it(Baby i gotta know)
Fix it fix it fix it(what are you gonna do)
Fix it fix it fix it(Baby i gotta know)
fix it fix it fix it(what are you gonna do)

(Aundrea)
Do,do you got a first aid kit handy?
Do,do you know how to patch up a wound tell me
Are,are,are,are you,are you patient understanding
cuz it might take some time to clear the hold on my heart and I...

(Aubrey)
I tried to give my trust.
I guess that not enough
Actions speak louder than words
you gotta show me somethin
my heart is missin so peices
i need this puzzle put together again!

(Chorus)

Can you fix my h-e-a-r-t
cuz its d-a-m-a-g-e-d can you fix my h-e-a-r-t
cuz its d-a-m-a-g-e-d

(Aundrea)
(chorus playing in background)
tell me are you up for the challenge cuz my heart is damaged.
Its damaged.
I thought that i should let you know that my heart is damaged.
Dont you know my heart is damaged.
Yu can blame the one before yeah.
Oh im so damaged.
Thought that i should let you know
Oh

(Aubrey)
My heart is damaged,damaged,damaged.(x10)

No comments:

Latest Lyrics Released